Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cardboard Mania Kit

Here is my 2nd kit.  It is full of cardboard elements; I actually built some of them from cut shapes!  It has 95 elements, 32 frames, 3 word art, a complete alpha with upper and lower case and numbers as well as 20 papers.  There are 5 files for this kit; 2 for elements, 1 for frames, 1 for the alpha and numbers and 1 for the papers.

If you like my free kits please click above to "follow" my blog.  Thanks so much!!

Download Element 1 here

Download Element 2 here

Download Frames here

Download Alpha and Numbers here


Download Papers here

2 comments:

  1. Again, thank you so much for this beautiful kit! I can hardly wait to use it! Your SBF friend, LindaBlunk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! Can't wait to play with this new kit!

    ReplyDelete