Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Haley Bug - Easter 2010

I followed a link from Creative Busy Hands to a blog by Amber Shaw.  This is the first time I have visited her blog and was happy to discover that for March she posted a free template in conjunction with a monthly contest.  For the contest, you use her template and create a scrap with one of her kits.  Upon doing so, and sending her a link to your scrap, you are then entered in a drawing for a coupon toward the purchase of other kits by Amber.  So, here is the scrap I made and I have included a link to her blog.  I can hardly wait all month until April because it looks like she does this monthly.


When I saw the colors of this kit, I knew I wanted to use the photos of my granddaughter from Easter a few years ago because the colors all coordinate.  I often call her Haley Bug or Miss Bug which is why "bug" is included on the scrap.  

Here is the link to Amber Shaw's blog in case you want to join her March challenge, too.

The kit I used is called Happy Go Lucky, and of course is by Amber Shaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment