Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Scrap from Scrapbook Template 04-06-14

And here is a scrap I made from my 04-06-14 template.  I used my Eggceptional Pastel Easter kit that is available at Scrapbook Flair (click on the site name to be directed there).  Membership at Scrapbook Flair is free which allows you to always download for free the 3 most recent kits that are posted; my valentine kit is available free, it has over 125 elements and over 20 papers, plus 5 .psd templates.  In a couple of weeks a new birthday kit will be available of about the same size.  With your free membership you also get your own homepage where you can upload lots of your scrap pages for safe keeping and there are always several challenges that you can join for more fun.  There are paid memberships that let you download any of the dozens and dozens of kits/collections for free and you also can keep even more of your scrap pages posted on your homepage.  I hope to see you there!!


1 comment: