Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Scrap Using Project Life Template #9

I've used Project Life Template #9 for this scrap.  As mentioned in a previous post, I am making an album for myself (I've made several in the past and had them printed by never one for myself) of a vacation I took with my parents for my dad's 80th birthday.  He always wanted to see Mount Rushmore in South Dakota, so I took them.  It was great to spend several days with my parents!
 
Once again I've used "Rustic Charm", which is this month's free blog train at Pixelscrapper.  I absolutely love this train and have used it for at least 4 scraps and I will no doubt used it again and again!  HERE is the direct link to the preview of everyone's contributions along with each person's link to their kits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment