Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Raindrops & Rainbows Free Mini Kit

A new blog train will start on April 1st from Pixel Scrapper.  I will have a mini kit available on the train, but I've done a second mini kit that I am offering free in my stores at Berry Applicious and Inspirations of Scrap Friends.  

Every month I mark down 1 bundle to $2.50, at least 1 kit to $2.00 and 1 set of 4 layered page templates to .25, so check out my entire store.

Here is the full kit which is one of the kits on sale for $2.00




And here is the free mini kit.  Just click on either Inspirations of Scrap Friends or Berry Applicious to be taken directly to my stores.  Enjoy!!  And check my stores often for my monthly sales as well as quick sales that last just a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Чудесный набор!!!Большое спасибо!!!

    ReplyDelete